Saturday 12 March 2011

~my current update~

nowadays quite alot of things happened...no matter is happiness or sadness,i still have to face the fact...sadness is because recently,me n my gang of best friends having some argument....v r nt argue directly but duno y,that kind of strange feeling appear ...perhaps this is one of the way 4 us to enhance our frenship...people always said, relationship will getting stronger after some misunderstanding o quarreling...just hope that everyting gona b fine...

share something happy...within a weeks,i success to sold off all tupperware products smoothly and hit my benchmark...consider as my achievement when i saw most of my frens supports me alot...but duno whether they gona avoid me anot next time since i alwiz approach them n selling products...haiz...what to do??i m marketing student and thus, this is my responsibility...other than tat,i m quite happy tis sem when i hav the opportunities to hav a great moments with those interns from AIESEC...they r great...reli appreciate my moments with them...especially when v r having fun in penang...even juz a one day trip oso enough 4 us to enhance our relationship after collaborate with them in our HIV seminar...another great news is again,i fight against my target which is 250 participants 4 HIV seminar...honest to say,i reli put lot of efforts in this n hope everyting gonna b smooth that day....

This sem,i am damn free after i had quit frm moon fes n spring fes family..i duno whether that is a great decision anot,but all the while, i m still having self enhancement n improve myself all the time..no matter is communication skill o others...Human being need to improve themselves to move further...never think tat i wil bek to this family again...what gona happen later,no people wil noe,but i wil try to manage myself well especially in academic n activities...i muz achieve equal result in order to grad with flying colours...i hate this sem bcoz stil hav another few months,i gona separate with all my lovely seniors....my dad, my best fren allan, my brother, teck soon and also the others who treat me well all the times...they alwiz take me as a little sis to take k of, gona miss u guys much much.....can times please move a little bit slow?let us hav more time together n enjoy?i hate to b apart from them....

another thing, which is quite sad to hear,is about japan earthquake.........natural disaster again...came to the earth...seems like attacking us n wan something frm us....populations who sacrifice in natural disaster keep increasing...this is a warning 4 us,4 human being...can v just love this earth more?stop open burning activities...less CFC...and try to do something...tis few days,i keep wondering,izit true that the end of the day gona happen soon?2012???the year i just finish my university life...stil hav alot alot of things that i haven go through....life is unpredictable...appreciate ...i will appreciate n cherish everyone around me....pray 4 those who r affected by calamity.....pray 4 them......

No comments:

Post a Comment