Monday 28 March 2011

my birthday^^

times passed so fast....is my turn to turn to 22nd...getting older...this is what can't b deny...when our age growing year by year,wat v r facing,wat v r having...will be different and self improvement really important....what is my birthday wish???haha....i oso duno....dun  hav a specific one but hope everyting gona b fine in the future...tis year is kinda warm 4 me....my sis n brother was the earliest to call me n wish me happy birthday....well, our relationship is not as gud as others siblings...but i juz felt touch to receive their calls n mes....is warm...is happy....thx my dearest sister n dearest brother...
clocks turn to 12am.....the most happiest thing is not hw many present tat u get...but wishes from frens....especially when v hav a long distance....really miss them...thx to yee vee, swee ling n angel....u guys r great n make me touch...thx 4 remember it....perhaps distance really can make sumone easily hav homesick....i really miss the moments i celebrate my birthday in KL.....juz now what my rumate did really make me happy....she is the 1st ppl sing me a song o...my gang dy help me celebrate veli long long time ago....thx rumate 4 the song...muacks....when i getting older,start to feel tat birthday is juz a normal day....perhaps i dy use to it....every year oso celebrate alone...haha..alone tat i mean is....nthing la...haha...wish myself a happy birthday^^

thx 4 all my fren's wishes....muacks..thx roomate,thx ev,swee ling n angel^^..is touch n love u guys^^

No comments:

Post a Comment