Tuesday 15 March 2011

insomnia night

Yesterday slept very late...as i know, this sem i seldom sleep late because my current life is not as busy as previous time when i was active in event..but duno wats the reason,yest was reli having badly insomnia...yest slept 2gther with my roomate around 2am sumting....when i was lying on bed,my mind n brain are so energetic n cant even close my eyes n fall asleep....rolling on bed, using hp's wifi on9 untill around 3am sumting,still........the eyes can open as big as i can....cough bek to my side,n i start to feel unwell.....finally,decided to switch on my table lamp, and consume my cough medicine...perhaps because of the effect of cough syrup....finally i can go into dreams....the feeling of insomnia was reli terrible especially when u r alone...no one besides u,no one hear frm u...i start to feel lonely....really lonely..

b4 fall asleep,sumting that is unpredictable happened....my primary sch fren, which i duno hw to describe,called me n v chat a lot...me n him nt consider as close since the last time v met was around 1 years ago...yesterday share lots of things with frens....both oso nt consider close duh....mayb bcoz of timing n feeling of chit chatting n thus, hav a great conversation with them....well...i will be tough...even i m not....

1 comment: